Post your highest CPUmark

Status
Not open for further replies.
harry18 said:
i got 4500 on my P4 2.8 @ 3.4ghz

mines stock right now at 3.2ghz and i only got 3308.8 ill bump it back to 3.5 and see how it goes

only went to 3772.4 INCREDIBLE haha i realize that this is the absolute last benchmark test i will do until i purchase a nice 939 opty in the distant future... p4 has to go

nitestick said:
it wouldn't be prime stable though :( the typhoon is good but it's not that good when you live in australia. it would overheat if i tried prime but it was stable enough for superpi and this
Ok, wtf???? How were you able too get a good score with a non-stable cpu? I wasnt able too. :confused: Im thinking 5500.4 is the max you can go with this test. :p Ill match you guys....sooner or later. ;)

neweyedeya18 said:
mines stock right now at 3.2ghz and i only got 3308.8 ill bump it back to 3.5 and see how it goes

only went to 3772.4 INCREDIBLE haha i realize that this is the absolute last benchmark test i will do until i purchase a nice 939 opty in the distant future... p4 has to go

HAHAHA my P4 rules, and would you belive it came from my 3 year old dell

harry18 said:
HAHAHA my P4 rules, and would you belive it came from my 3 year old dell

how many processes do u have in the background?, i have quite a bit i think... something around 38 haha, which probably cant help anything, plus i think in my bios when i oc it it drops my memory frequency but i have no idea about memory so i wouldnt really know:p

but good work

hehe, thanks, i tied it will al procees and with some closed, when all open there were 27, but i got the same score either way, yea and i OCed everything by 20% so i geuss the ram is oced 20% as well, which i think has some affect on the test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom