Lessons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nugwin

Solid State Member
Ok guys, if you know of ANY classes on computer building online, or in Virginia, PLEASE POST IT! Also, I have to pay for the lesson so that I can be "qualified" for me to build the computer. My mother thinks im a retarded kid, that knows nothing, I have read the books,the articles,and watched some videos,posted on forums I know what to do, but, being the mother she is, I have to go to some sort of lesson that you have to pay for, for me to start building.

Could you elaborate on this A+ thing and if it would work with younger people(age 13)?

EDIT: I did some research and I found this

CompTIA A+ certification is an international industry credential that validates the knowledge of computer service technicians with the equivalent of 500 hours of hands-on experience. Major hardware and software vendors, distributors and resellers accept CompTIA A+ as the standard in foundation-level, vendor-neutral certification for service technicians. The exams cover a broad range of hardware and software technologies, but are not bound to any vendor-specific products. The skills and knowledge measured by the CompTIA A+ exams were derived from an industry-wide and worldwide job task analysis. To date, more than 500,000 individuals have obtained CompTIA A+ certification.

I dont have 500 hours of hands on experience. Or would this work still?

Tell your mom (and show her) all the guides all over the internet on how to build a computer. Tell her a monkey can do it, but to build a complicated computer is a bit harder...maybe an ape or gorilla:p

yep i just read everything on tf, posted q's, and eventually built my own computer last week, no problems except im addicted to bf2 now....

You could always hire someone like this to build it for you,

web%20caveman.jpg

Just get A+ certified. As long as you know simple PC basics, the course is relatively easy, and then take the test. BAM! Your a certified computer technician.

(A+ is the easiest computer technician certification out there)

Are you serious? How long should I be studying before I'm ready? Is the test itself hard? Does "certified"= "professional"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom