$500 Just went to waste, I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
airsoft hurts more I think, I would rather have a punch then a sting. BTW I play both, airsoft with a ICS mp5a2 looking to sell it and PB with a spyder lcd imagine (yea it sucks). Hopefuly I can sell my airsoft for a PB gun.

GrimReaper23 said:
airsoft hurts more I think, I would rather have a punch then a sting.
Thats exactly what i think about the two. Id much rather get hit my a paintball because i think it actually feels cool. :D Not like the sting of an airsoft bb. :confused:

The hurt depends upon the distance and the spot you get hit. IMHO, most paintball guns have more "umphf" to make that shot hurt. It also depends upon what clothes you wear while competing.

Dave :D

meh I bought a cheap little plastic manual pump pistol paintball gun from my buddy for $20...it's not the best but I found it convenient when the semi-rifles you can rent from the paintball places jammed from time to time

I wouldn't buy a rifle though unless I lived close to a range or something...last time I went nearly everyone else there had their camouflage jumpsuits on and their full automatic rifles and they sucked

Paintballing is indeed fun though, I remember we had to do this mission where we had to run up this huge hill and capture the flag at the top and there were sharpshooter type nests along the way you had to clear...kinda lame though that you gotta pay and if you get shot early on you miss the whole round and lose your money

I like both, but I have never paid to get into a park and never will. Just get together with a bunch of buddies and play in forest preserves, its more fun that way anyways.

Well this is the conclusion of this whole retarded money wasting hobby.

I cancelled the whole order, I got charged $25 for restocking (so I went into this with nothing, and lost 25 dollars) and God knows how much time I wasted looking up paintball stuff.

Meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom