Windows XP themes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arithus

Solid State Member
I was looking for free themes to download and I found this site

http://www.wincustomize.com/

After downloading a theme I liked; it said it couldn't open the file because it had no idea were it came from. If I am doing something wrong please tell me, All I want is to change the theme of XP

doesn't exist as far as I know you can try StyleXP or WindowsBlinds both are trial programs then you must pay.

WinCustomize is free and you get a limit downloading but you can actually sign up for free to get unlimited downloads.... you dont always need StyleXP from when downloading that site you can use WindowBlinds

Wincustomize is not associated with StyleXP at all. So if you use StyleXP with anything frm that site it wont work. Wincustomize is with Windowsblinds. Considering that every place that you go to download new skins is under the application heading. Like Bootskins for the Bootskin app. Logons for Logon Studio.

Well its the truth. So have to back you up. Wincustomize has each download under the appropiate application. Not just that but on the first page they also link you to the application and the download for it.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom