Post your fastest SuperPI times

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebleakness

Banned
SuperPI is a measuring program that measures cpu and chipset performance/speed. Download SuperPI

HERE

After you have downloaded it (its a small file) and then unzipped it, open it up and run a 1M calculation. 1M and 32M seem too be the most commonly used but 32M takes awhile longer than the 1M. At this point in time, just post your 1M time so that we can have a good comparison of cpu performance. Remember to post your cpu speed in your reply along with a screenshot of your result.

Ill start us off:
thebleakness AMD Opteron @ 2.805ghz
superpicopy.jpg

Here is my score at 2.91GHz. Curious as to why it is slower. Maybe too many thing running in the background.

superpi.jpg

from memory i got 32 seconds flat at one of my overclocks but that was using the original version of superpi that does not give decimal times. i'll run it again with this and repost. stock speed was 44 seconds i think. one thing i want to do before i die is get a sub-30 second superpi 1m run on this processor :D

edit: " Here is my score at 2.91GHz. Curious as to why it is slower. Maybe too many thing running in the background."

bryan, try upping your vcore slightly. my cpu when it was slightly unstable used to give higher superpi times

at 2.9 on my 4400 i think i got 30.14 sec. but then that windows corrupted, from then the fastest i got is 32.1s. not bad.

well my first attempt at this wasnt great, i got 37.515 seconds with my 4400+ @ 2.53Ghz :(

ill post back with a better score (hopefully) later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom