What speakers to choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PcMe said:
You kidding me 003? Sure the X-530's are cheap, but I love the sound they produce. Sure, the z-5500's sound better, but I don't think price-wise they are significantly better compared to the X-530's.
I'd say get the X-530's, I have them myself and I love them. Music and sound doesn't get distorted and the sound is clear.
lol ...

i have the x530. i really like them, they produce good sound and can go pretty loud.. don't think i've ever totally cranked them.

only complaint would be the subwoofer... its still a really good subwoofer.. BUT... there's a slight boominess to it.. doesn't seem to thump as much as i would like.. maybe it lacks a bit of power in the bass..

i could never really find a good way of putting the 5 speakers... so i'm not getting the full benefit of 5.1.. only way i see it being good is if you had a wall behind you and you had the 2 back speakers screwed to the back wall... gets kinda tricky

Well, I can't do that, my wall is too precious. Plus, I have glass behind me. I think I may go with the Z-4s then, they seem like they have more bass and power than the x-530s.

well lets see how ppl have their 5.1 setup... you might find some ppl have a feasible setup

ok heres ur answer.... the Z-4 has better sound to it. But the 530's have surround sound. Basically, it depends if u realy want to sacrafice quality for more speakers.

And X-FI is the best, i have it and i cant belive wat ive been missing.

it can produce 128 sounds at once, which on-board can only produce 32 or something. Mayb 64?

Bf2 and games in the future will thank u.
Btw it only costs $100 w/o shipping

Yeah, I'm def getting a XtremeMusic card, I still gotta think about the speakers. If I move where my PC is, I might get the X-530s for surround, but otherwise, I'll have to get the Z-4s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom