Desktop to 3D game color

Status
Not open for further replies.

ubermonkey

Beta member
Hello!
Recently my monitor has taken a turn for the worst I believe. The color went to crap pretty much. I'm currently useing the "Adobe Gamma" application that came with Photoshop and that works well and all for my desktop color. looks great. but.. when I start up a full screen game the color reverts back to crap. i can alt + tab to an internet site and the color jumps back to the nice color i set it to. alt + back to the game and crap color again. So it seems that this Adobe Gamma program doesnt apply my new changes to 3d/Fullscreen.
Can someone enlighten my on a program that does this? Or is there something else i can do in windows? Thanks!

Um..
Windows XP Pro
ATI 9600 Pro (Catalyst)
1.35gh 768mb ram

Hmm I'm not entirely sure. Is there anyway to check other than poping in a new Vidcard or lugging another monitor over? Guess I'll check in a few. :confused:

TheMajor said:
Install the latest drivers for your video card.

*sigh* I figure you get alot of computer noobs here but im not one of them. just not super knowledgeable about certain things. yes i have the latest vid drivers, lastest directx, and windows updates too. its hardware im pretty sure too. i've reformatted this computer maybe twice since it first happened a few months ago and nothing has changed it back.
im looking for a program to overwrite my desktop and fullscreen color/gamma w/e. or a similar fix

ubermonkey said:
*sigh* I figure you get alot of computer noobs here but im not one of them. just not super knowledgeable about certain things. yes i have the latest vid drivers, lastest directx, and windows updates too. its hardware im pretty sure too. i've reformatted this computer maybe twice since it first happened a few months ago and nothing has changed it back.
im looking for a program to overwrite my desktop and fullscreen color/gamma w/e. or a similar fix

Sorry, lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom