Post your highest CPUmark

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheMajor said:
bryan should OC to 2.9GHz.

I tried to go to 3GHz but it BSOD'd on boot. That was with a 15 multiplier. I just don't know enough about it to do it properly. I even tried upping the voltage to 1.4 from 1.3875 and it still crashed.

I did rerun it at 2.8 and got a lower score than I had earlier. It scored 5298.7. That was right after a the comp was off for a while and using that process explorer to shut off processes.

Very weird test.

Good job on the nice scores guys. Keep it up.

reggie_da_man said:
Yeah, I said I'd help you overclock.

Cheeers reggie! right the only thing i really need to know is about the vcore. i read that having this too high will damage the cpu and having it too low will make it unstable what would you say is about right for 2.53Ghz? When i was out my mum said that an error came up on the screen saying something about overheating and a fan or something :s but i cant see any problems with it right now.

Thanks mate.

This test has absolutly no rhyme or reason to it. I get diffferent scores every time even when i dont change anything. Ive resigned myself for right now because this is the best i can do:
cpumark.jpg
:angry:

thebleakness said:
This test has absolutly no rhyme or reason to it. I get diffferent scores every time even when i dont change anything. Ive resigned myself for right now because this is the best i can do:
cpumark.jpg

that is a nice score mate!

thebleakness said:
cpumark.jpg

I get the same score every time, even with Winamp running. Exactly the same score.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom