Windows Installer 3.0!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshmanes2020

Baseband Member
Hey, I have a HUGE problem!

I need a small 3MB download of the file/program "Windows Installer 3.0" for another app I have.

I go to the website it directs me to and I go to download it but before it lets me I have to go through with some verification process to see if my Windows is not a fake or copy.

Well, I didnt think it was a huge deal because its automated but it came up that my version of Win XP PRO was BOGUS!!?!?!!?!?!

WTF!?!!? I KNOW its not bogus!!! I also wont go through with the days long process of the "other" form of verification. I wont.

SO, can anyone do me a huge favor and get me that file? Or at least another website to D/L it from!

Please guys. Im not a thief! Im no a crook and i need that file for my new paint app.

Thanks.

well, could someone get the file (small download) and FTP it for me?

Or put it on a file hosting site?

Please man, I really need this paint app!

and I have a genuine windows. I swear it.

csamuels said:
Windows Genuine Advantage has workarounds. TF mods prolly wouldnt be too happy if i posted instructions tho.

could you email the info on how to do it to me?

This is making me so mad. This windows CAME WITH MY COMPUTER!!!!

I hate WIndows sometimes man...

If the version of windows came with your PC all you have to do iss call them. Try to activate it when it gives you that toll free number call it. It is about a 5-10 minute call. Give them your situation and they will give you a new activation ID. That way you dont have to do any kind of work around.

It isnt a day long process it takes aobut 10 minutes. It is totally worth it if you are legit. But if this XP came with another PC you bought and you used it on a different PC and activated it, that is why your version of XP is no de-activated. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom