Whats wrong?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameGURU

Fully Optimized
Ever since one day during summer I have had some horrible problems with my PC. These problems include: Downloads being corrupt and not working at all, certain programs won't install or if they do the don't work, random restarts, Firefox closing randomly etc.

I really don't know what's causing this but it's getting VERY annoying because I want to put some games back on but these problems are keeping me from doing that.

My specs:

DFI Lanparty 250
1gb pqi 3200
60gb wd hdd
256mb 6800 GT
500 watt psu
amd athlon 3000+ 64 bit

you might have a bootsector virus. use powermax to wipe your drive then reinstall windows

EricB said:
you might have a bootsector virus. use powermax to wipe your drive then reinstall windows

Would that be a pay program of is it free?

One thing I have noticed is that it gets worse over time. If I let my pc sit for a week and then turn it on later, everything works fine for a day or so then it all goes to ****. And worse and worse the next day and the next day.

Unless its coincidence I think there's some serious hardware issues. I have replaced my memory and it still has problems.

GameGURU said:
Would that be a pay program of is it free?

One thing I have noticed is that it gets worse over time. If I let my pc sit for a week and then turn it on later, everything works fine for a day or so then it all goes to ****. And worse and worse the next day and the next day.

Unless its coincidence I think there's some serious hardware issues. I have replaced my memory and it still has problems.

it's free and it's in my signature.
a bootsector virus does that and reinstalling windows won't fix it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom