This Router!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a Linksys WRT54G, and it is great... plus it is cheaper.

The WRT54GS is also good... and cheaper. It does the Super-G wireless as well.

That is one of the best wireless routers I have ever messed with. I installed in my girlfreinds parents house, which is like 6000 square feet and I got a strong signal from one end of the house to the other.

SRX is only good if you're trying to cover a LARGE area and also be able to move data extremely quickly. You also have to purchase SRX compliant wireless adapters for your desktops and laptops in order to fully take advantage of the technology.
I use a Linksys WRT54G to network as I have a smaller house. I get an Excellent/Very Good signal wherever I am.

but that other one has the letters SRX

sounds a lot like a car! cars are good!

just like video cards, GT

get the M3 router

...but seriously.. the guys are saying the wrt54gs is a good router. they don't have experience with the other one tho. so the other one can be better... it looks cooler..
the more expensive one i would guess is better... but that other one might be best value for you...

My buddy has SRX at his house. It's ridiculously fast and gets unbelievable range but seriously for most people it's over kill, especially considering how much it costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom