Post your highest CPUmark

Status
Not open for further replies.
reggie_da_man said:
Just plain sad.
cpumark2.jpg

What a piece of crap Dell is.

This is weird, Simon's P4 2.40 @ 2.6 beats your 3GHz P4.

reggie_da_man said:
I'm not finished overclocking, when I finally get everything in my sig I'll repost. However it won't be for a while because I have Cejep to pay for now.

Mentali$T: What this program does is it tests one core, not two at a time. It's not biased but if it tested your second core then it would kick my ***. It's just my core is faster then the one it tested on your CPU.

Yeah thats true.
Keep em coming guys!

btw if you press alt + print screen it only takes a screenshot of the window you have selected. that way you dont have such big pictures to post.

Ok wierd. I had my pc running for like 3 days straigh and scored what I posted before, now I rebooted it and now I get 5183.7?? Hmmm...makes you feel just a bit better eh mentalist:p

Mentali$T said:

btw if you press alt + print screen it only takes a screenshot of the window you have selected. that way you dont have such big pictures to post.

Cool, I'll keep that in mind.

reggie_da_man said:
Ok wierd. I had my pc running for like 3 days straigh and scored what I posted before, now I rebooted it and now I get 5183.7?? Hmmm...makes you feel just a bit better eh mentalist:p

LOL deffinetly!!!!

More, more!

loooooooool. nice one mate. i got to find something that will give fairer results. then my dual core will kick the sh1t out of yours. hehe :)

Yea yea, but until then uh... I'M STILL KILLING YOU lol. When I get my new ram I want to beat bryan64 lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom