BFG make bad cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BFG would be my second choice, I think they have the lifetime warrenty.. Isn't leadteks just a year or something?

I put a BFG 6800 OC in my kids computer and it's running great. (No OC) But I did have to RMA it. When I got it it would not show a screen until I applied a little preasure on the back end of the card. Once I got my new one it worked just fine...

But I will admit this, if you live in an area that UPS or other major mailing doesn't run be prepared for a wait. I can only do shipping by USPS where I am and the customer serveice couldn not understand that until I broke it down after about 4 phone calls and waiting almost an hour each time to talk to someone. but they do have life time warrenties...

BFG is one of the best performance wise...and plus they have a lifetime warranty provided you dont do any other overclocking to the card

heh you ******* upgrading from a 7800gt while most of us have cards far worse then that.

Anyhow BFG or EVGA are both great brands so either one would be fine. In my experience EVGA is the least picky about returns and stuff so that's why I like em, even if I overclock too much and kill the card they usually will take it back if you lie about how it died.

And yes the whole xfx thing is complete bull, they make fine cards and somehow a rumor got spread about them.

Overall all brands are pretty good since they are all competing with eachother so they have to keep their stuff as good as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom