Looking for best air cooled case

Status
Not open for further replies.

colt1911

Solid State Member
I'm looking for a new case with the best air cooling possible. It needs to have 4 to 5 external 5.25 bays , 2 3.5 external bays and at least 5 3.5 internal bays. Here are my current specs.
My System
asus AN8 SLI Premium mobo
Amd 64x2 4400+ dual core cpu
enermax 600watt psu
2 6800 GS Evga 256mb boards
2 gb of Cosair dual channel pc3200 (4 x 512 )
Pri. HD WD 10,000 rpm 74gb sata raptor
Sec > HD WD 7200 rpm 250gb sata
HP DL DVD lightscribe burner
NEC DL DVD burner

Thanks for your help and time.

I see it only has 3 fans , how many can you put in it and can a fan be put in the top of the case for extra exhaust.I don,t have budget. Just want to make sure i get the best air cooling possible. Also I really don't care for the top mounted USB and audio ports. Thanks for the reply.

i'd go with the THermaltake Silver Kandalf, comes with 4 fans, HAS alot of room for upgrades and great airflow, and comes pre built for a water cooled system.

Looks nice but there again it has the Ports on top in which I don't perfer. And thanks for making the suggestion and trying to help me . I guess I"ll keep looking.

so wat if its on the top? ur actually gonna put that Case on top of something? thats HUGE! have u ever seen it in real life? cause i have.

I have never seen the case and with the ports on top it poses a problem with me using my external hard drives that I use for my business. You see my case sits on top of my desk , no room underneath to put it.

u want to connect external hard drives to the front of the computer? wouldnt that look uglY?

Yes it might look ugly but it beats getting up every time to go to the back of the computer to switch to a different hard drive. Also the Kandalaf does not have any front USB ports as well as no external 3.5 bays in which I need. Thanks for the help though. I use my Pc for running my business as well as playing a few games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom