Not open for further replies.

heguru

In Runtime
Hi,

I want buy a pocket PC. I want to do these:

- check email by logging in to my websites
- Reply email to my employers thru PC.
- How to get internet on it (wireless?)

What I have to buy? where to get internet cheap? wireless?

Thanks, heg

I recommend the HP iPaq hx2490/2495...I have one and it's great! It costs $400, can do all the stuff you need it to do...It's got a 520MhZ processor, about 120MB of RAM, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Windows Mobile 5.0 OS and all in all, it's a VERY good device...

jdhore1 said:
I recommend the HP iPaq hx2490/2495...I have one and it's great! It costs $400, can do all the stuff you need it to do...It's got a 520MhZ processor, about 120MB of RAM, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Windows Mobile 5.0 OS and all in all, it's a VERY good device...

ya but you'd need to be in a hotspot to be able to send and receive emails..

they'd need something from a wireless company.. like a blackberry or something.. where it can access the wireless network like a cell phone. that way you can access it from anywhere. they also have highspeed now for cell phones and stuff.. i know on cdma networks they have something called EVDO. they probably also have something similar for GSM.

so heguru, you'd need a PDA that works on a wireless network. and you'd just need to subscribe to a data plan or something that allows you to do what you want to do..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom