Middle Tower -XaserIII Lanfire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey trax can u hook me up with ne good prices on shit or ne hook ups u got on storez...i live in canada too man.

Hey trax i could wire you some money to buy me a graphics card ... you think that is ok... or you wouldnt be able to do it...
I understand if you cant.

Thanks, Eric

They are nice cases, I have the 2000 version which is made of Aluminium. That makes it 4kg w/o PSU.
Apart from that the 1000 looks pretty sound, the fans are good 2*80mm and 2*90mm and the fire looks cool in real life, the pictures do it no justice.

if i buy this case, can i use my own power supply?... and does this fit all or most mother boards?

yea u can use ur own PSU. But 1 thing... If you use ur own PSU make sure the wires are like long enough or else they will be hanging inthe middle of the case and it will look very bad. If you dont, u can get wire extensions and you can use them liek i did before i got a bigger PSU. There like a dollar a piece.

I'm gonna pick up the v2000 case, which is the full tower version and has more drive bays..i really like the look of them...the larger one also comes with 7 80mm fans...

np yashar. O yea i saw that case too blind. I think that case is only good if you are using like 4 or 5 drives. But for a person who uses like a average cd and cd-rw, i think its a waste of money.

yea this case has lots of kewl details that i like. i kinduv liked the full tower, but i have no use for a full one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom