I need help on buying an LC monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
003, can u suggest a good LCD thats not crappy and has fast response time and is under $350 USD? or better yet below $450 CDN.

the response time on that thing is awful, 20 ms black-white-black, is there anything else? maximum 12ms?

EDIT: and the one u posted doesnt have the greatest reviews.

The L2000? The reviews don't matter. Most people are not educated in the department of LCD's, and don't know what they are talking about. That's why the VX922 is recommended so much. The black to white response isn't very important, it's the gray to gray that matters.

for games gray to gray matters? isnt it black to white? weird....

i said below $450 CDN, that slike $600 and we dont have it in Canada, STOP RECOMMENDING IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :)

003 said:
Most people are not educated in the department of LCD

No kidding...I was getting sick of people reccomending that VX922 becuase of its "AWSOME 2 MS ITS THE FASTEST!"

003 you should make a LCD guide....then sticky it...TF would benifit from it:)

$600? WTF, it costs under $350 here. Think, how many times do the colors go directly from black to white in games, or vice versa? Gray to gray means anything inbetween, not just gray. Like going from one shade of blue to another shade of blue, or another color.

Yeah I know, I spent forever researching for mine. There are not any good specs to go by. All the specs seem to be made up, there are too many ways to list the same spec to make it look good. Best example is the 8ms gray-gray vs black-white vs black-white-black. I couldnt find any good research on LCDs in your price range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom