signs of overlocking too much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, i see u guys know what you are talking about, and i have a question: I want to overlock my Nvidia 6200 AGP 256 mb OC Card. How do i do this, since i have never come across there problems before?
email me at yklin_tux@yahoo.com and/or post plz!

Reason im asking is because I love oblivions graphics, and i want it to look even better, plus i read that an overlocked 6200 can = a 6800, so i want to try.

please dont jack threads you can make your own

also i will have time monday to help you can you download skype or do you have it?

If you purchased a pre-built box from one of the majors, they make sure that you can't mess with the BIOS. Since they provide tech service, they want to assure that everything is consistant.

Their techies are not "techies". They have a data sheet in front of them that says, "okay this guy has this box and this is what it should be doing".

If you change something, you have ruined their reputation. They would have to tell you the truth -- they don't have a clue.

As for OC'ing you vid card, you will get artifacts no matter which you OC; core or memory.

Also, be aware of the increased heat that develops. This is the biggest danger that you face when OC'ing.

um... i dont have Skype, sure i can download it, gimme ur account to my email, if u have time it would be great. Note: i found some software that allows u to oc, but the second i press apply, it starts loadin forever, and never finishes, cauz i cut it, is that a bad sigh, or should i let it do what its doing for the 30-40 min that it will probably take.

no i was talking to the thread starter sorry but if you want help just start your own thread in the overclocking forum i am shure some one will help you i have little knowledge in graphics overclocking

it should not take 40 min though for the program

HELP!!! I have a question. I tried setting an overlock to best settings (the comp's recomendation) and when I said ok, it would load... and load... and load... Is this a bad sign? Or if it isn't, why is this happening?
reply asap becasue i need a hint on this one, its not doing what its supposed to be. I OC'd in the nvidia Driver thing, its a 6200 AGP, 256, OC card.
HELP!

stop that make your own thread stop posting here

oh well it seemed like it was supported look around for other clock gens some support other chipsets/.pll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom