SLI 7600gt's or 7900gt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
forgot to add, what is a good cross-fire board thats around/less than 150? Ive been looking around, but I cant decide which mobo I want to get.

I seriously advise that you stick with the Nvidia chipsets, as they are so good. I have not owned a ATI, but people have said they are just OK... I did have a VIA before my Nforce4 and it was fine, until I replaced the motherboard, when I realised waht the difference is. (I can't really explain it.)

Anyone else think that heatsink looks perfetic? Anyway... Overclocking - DFI Lanparty Ultra D for non sli, SLI-DR for SLI. ASUS A8N-SLI deluxe is nice along with the MSI Neo4.

Do not chose a graphics card based on the slight chance of SLIing in the future. You are more likley to buy a new card that is even better than the SLI'd card (or crossfire'd.)

It depends on the games you play. As the Nvidia does have the more brute power but that ATI will serve up better in the future.

he never planned on gettin ghte x1900xt in the first place. he started out with the 7900GT, someone suggest the x1900 but he didnt want it. K u no wat get the DFI Lanparty UT ULtra-D. get Antec TruePowerII 550Watt, and the eVGA 7900GT.

xenium said:
wow, I really think I may get that card if I have enough money left-over after psu/mobo. Thanx for opening my eyes to ATI lol

also, that wouldnt work with a SLI board would it?

looks to me that he wanted it...

but i guess he didn't have enough money.

x1900xt > 7900gt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom