Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australia

• other, not enough room lol

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
guys you're getting me all excited now. it's under my parents bed - i touched the box, but i don't have it yet. :(

I don't like the feel of logitech mice, I personally have the copperhead, but from what I hear - big hands = g5 smaller hands = copperhead. And I have small hands. Also, it glows blue (if you get the blue version), which perfectly compliments the backlight on the g15.

Yeah, well, my hands are freakin huge, so the Logtech is perfect for me. When I use my standard Microsoft mouse now, my whole hand covers the entire mouse and when I use the mouse buttons my fingers are touchin the mouse pad and the buttons. That's how far down the front of the mouse they are.

cyrax said:
Yeah, well, my hands are freakin huge, so the Logtech is perfect for me. When I use my standard Microsoft mouse now, my whole hand covers the entire mouse and when I use the mouse buttons my fingers are touchin the mouse pad and the buttons. That's how far down the front of the mouse they are.

yeah same here. i have to arch my palm when i use the ms mouse. i think i'm gonna buy the g7 or g5 with my bday money.

i finally got the g15. :D i'm typing on it right now and its amazing. i'm glad i got this keyboard - its got a nice typing feel and sound, the backlighting is amazing, and the lcd is pretty sweet. it's a little bit big but it's very solid and sleek looking. i'm sure that the saitek is a great keyboard, but this keyboard is amazing, if you're considering it get it.

Yeah, that screen is pretty wicked.

If you like the G5, but want a wireless mouse, get the G7. I heard it's basically the equivalent of a G5, but without the weight catridge, and no cord.

just a question.. as now i'm considering the g15 as well.. hehe..

i have my keyboard on a keyboard tray along with my mouse. i don't have that much room for my mouse... so i'm wondering, if i get the g15, would i have NO room for my mouse? any of you use keyboard trays for g15 and mouse? (i think they're called keyboard trays...) my keyboard tray i'd say is standard width.. around 26inches i guess..

Yeah, you will have room, but not if you have a chunky mousepad. It will most likely sit over your mousepad. I don't think it'd be that comfortable. The G15 is much larger than a standard keyboard, seeing as it has extra keys on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom