I need help on buying an LC monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint71

In Runtime
I need help on buying an LCD monitor.

Well I reallly need another monitor and I would like to chose one soon. But I could you some help and advice. I recently bought a 1907fp from dell and it was terrible. It had terrible dvd playback, ghosting in games and a bunch of dead pixels. I guess I thought I was getting a good deal since it was on sale. I would like to get a 19 inch lcd since there are not many crts around anymore I guess I will make the switch to lcd even if there not as good as a crt.

What I want to do is play games do some school work and ocasionaly watch a dvd. Now is there a monitor that can do all of that. Or can I only get a monitor that can do one of those but not the other. And if that is the case which one would you guys recommend.

Thanks

lol, 003 not everyone can afford a LG L2000C, u dont even no wat this guys budget is......but seriously everytime a monitor question comes up ur right there with ur LG L2000C, i no its a good monitor, man ur jokes. :p

That sucks.. I just ordered that dell monitor. The specs look great. I never watch movies, I am just worried about ghosting in WOW. As long as it can play that I will be fine. What games did you notice ghosting? Also, did you send it back to dell?

Evreyone says get thats becuase it has a ultra low 2 ms...when we all know MS dosent mean evreything......

evelmunkey said:
That sucks.. I just ordered that dell monitor. The specs look great. I never watch movies, I am just worried about ghosting in WOW. As long as it can play that I will be fine. What games did you notice ghosting? Also, did you send it back to dell?

Dude I played Battlefield 2 and like whenever you turn it kind of blurs together and you cant see anything clearly until you stop.
Im in the process of sending it back which is starting to be a pain in the @## because the UPS store doesnt have my return number and I only have like 5 days to send it back. And no im not geting a replacement because it was horrible. I dont know what im going to get but it probably wont be another dell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom