NEVER buy an Antec Truepower 2.0 550w

Status
Not open for further replies.
you should drive to Antecs corporate office with a shotgun screaming 'you *******s gave me a power supply with 23 pins, not 24!'

A) At least I have the computer that is in my sig.
i'm pretty sure that was supposed to be a personal attack so lay off. we see you're angry but don't make the mistake of thinking you are the only person who has ever received faulty goods. if i had a dollar or even 10 cents for every time i've had to replace faulty things i've bought i could buy a new computer.

Antec makes good PSU's, period. Just because you happened to be un-lucky doesn't mean you should boycott Antec products. Send it back for a replacement, and be happy with a sweet PSU.

Brtnboarder495 said:
A) At least I have the computer that is in my sig.

B) I am very angry, this **** always happens to me. I will RMA it, but do I do it to Newegg or Antec?

yes..........see people usually put in their sig what they have or are going to build. would u rather see 733Mhz P3, 256 Ram. ATI Rage 128 Pro?

if so, then f off.

You shouldn't be making a thread like this. Some new person is gonna read this and he will start spreading it around that Antec is a bad company. Then pretty soon people will be doing the same thing they do with xfx and tell people to stay away from antec.

is there a free wire hanging out of the PSU that you can put in?

No, I've been pretty observant, and I didn't notice any wires, there was only 23 wires going into and coming outta the main "wrapping" of the "20+4" pin connector.. Even if there was, I didn't pay $90 for a product that should arrive without it being in proper shape.

yes..........see people usually put in their sig what they have or are going to build. would u rather see 733Mhz P3, 256 Ram. ATI Rage 128 Pro?

if so, then f off.

If people are putting computers that they are building in their sigs, they usually state that it is a future build. No point in bragging about something you don't have.

And honestly I rather see you be honest.

Antec makes good PSU's, period. Just because you happened to be un-lucky doesn't mean you should boycott Antec products. Send it back for a replacement, and be happy with a sweet PSU.

Yup, already RMA'd. I decided to give them another chance.

you should drive to Antecs corporate office with a shotgun screaming 'you *******s gave me a power supply with 23 pins, not 24!'

It came across my mind ... but I'm not that crazy :p

i'm pretty sure that was supposed to be a personal attack so lay off. we see you're angry but don't make the mistake of thinking you are the only person who has ever received faulty goods. if i had a dollar or even 10 cents for every time i've had to replace faulty things i've bought i could buy a new computer.

How is being honest a personal attack?

There all like that from antec, go look at newegg and look at all the different antecs psu's pics and see before you go cry wolf.

NeedAcpu said:
You shouldn't be making a thread like this. Some new person is gonna read this and he will start spreading it around that Antec is a bad company. Then pretty soon people will be doing the same thing they do with xfx and tell people to stay away from antec.

thankyou, that is exactly what i was gonna just post. some noobs gonna see this thread and now antec is gonna be the next xfx and maxtor. its a shame too cause antec is a reliable brand.

XFX seems to be a reliable brand too. A couple people have RMA'd a few, but people RMA all types of components. It's the people that single a company out and boycott their products that start it all. Poor XFX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom