Taskbar items refuse to hide...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yolkz

In Runtime
inactivesandactives8ue.png

taskbar7pc.png

Maybe I'm doing this wrong but as you can see I have some of those on hide. By hide I dont want them to show on my taskbar when I click the < or > arrow. How do I hide those things so that they dont show up at all?

Get a program called RegCleaner. start it up and go to the startup tab, for me it was showing Desktop loading twice one of the instances was (common user) the other was not named, I deleted the common user instance, after creating a restore point ;p After that when I restarted it not only finished booting quicker but all the icons were loaded properly into the notification area

Most programs, you can find somewhere in the program where it says do not make a tray notification icon, and it is usually a box, so just check it and it shouldn't appear in the tray. I have many programs, and for all of them I have I could do this.

You could also type msconfig in run and go to startup and uncheck the things that you don't want in your tray, so it won't load them in there at start up. That worked for me many times too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom