Quicker Burning

Status
Not open for further replies.

rehaku

Solid State Member
I use nero to do all of my burning but it takes so long to transcode usually 2 to 4 hours to transcode a video dvd depending on the size of the project i was wondering if there was another probram that would offer me faster transcodeing times or if any one knew away to make it go faster

my specs are 512MB ram 2.66GHz prosessor 80 GB hard drive 42X cd/8X dvd burner just standard well except the dvd drive that wasn't standard

oh and it's a dell(!_!)

rehaku said:

oh and it's a dell(!_!)

There is your mistake.

Anyway, You could benifit from a better CPU which in turn will require a new motherboard which in turn you would benifit from DDR400 instead of that DDR333 you have in that system. Its your hardware that is holding you back. I would use at least 1gb not 512.

yeah I've been wanting to build my own but I am currently unemplyed so for now I'm stuck with this crappy dell pre-build

oh and thaks

yeha I had no say in the matter and I would never have gotten a dell but oh well being a dell and all it sucks but i would have to say it is one of the best put togeather dells i've ever used (but don't get me wrong it still sucks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom