NEVER buy an Antec Truepower 2.0 550w

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brtnboarder495

Daemon Poster
Antec Truepower 2.0 550w, Huge Issue

I am completely ****ed off. So I was installing my Antec Truepower 2.0 550w PSU, only to find that the 20+4 pin connector was MISSING a pin. Everything else was in order, and I don't even want to try using just the 19+4 pins as it's my first build, and I don't want to have something go wrong. Also, I'm a paying customer and I don't deserve a half-assed product. I am extremely dissapointed in Antec, they better have a good excuse of some sort when I call the technical support ... Oh wait! They are only open 8AM-5PM Pacific Time, Monday-Friday.

Has anyone else ever been in this situation, or know anything about it?

[/rant]

Using that logic, I'd never drive a Ford or Chevy or Honda or Toyota or Dodge or Mercury or Nissan or Pontiac or Buick or Lincoln or Saturn or ... Well, I think you get the point.

Things happen. No way of knowing if it was a manufacturing defect, or was mishandled somewhere down the chain.

Like SHAWN said, RMA it and move on.

dude......it misses one pin and u tell everyone not to get an Antec? seriously man by that logic, wtf are u doing building a computer?

john3 said:
dude......it misses one pin and u tell everyone not to get an Antec? seriously man by that logic, wtf are u doing building a computer?

A) At least I have the computer that is in my sig.

B) I am very angry, this **** always happens to me. I will RMA it, but do I do it to Newegg or Antec?

Green Radience said:
Indeed.

Maybe you just picked up the wrong plug.

I'm just trying to see how one of the plugs could be missing...:confused:

Lol, no you don't get it, the 20+4 pin connector literally has 24 "holes" for the 24 pins, yet there is only 23 pins, with one of the "holes" missing a pin and wire ... completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom