• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MrCoffee said:
HAha, you're kidding right, that blank keybaord costs much much more :)

Why does it cost more if there is nothing written on it? because they dont make as much?

I say get a backlit, either the Saitek Eclipse or the Logitech G15. I personally think it's a waste of money to buy a keyboard without anything on the keys, but that's just my personal opinion.

john3 said:
Why does it cost more if there is nothing written on it? because they dont make as much?

The version with print on the keys costs exactly the same, about $130, or double that in the UK. Its just an expensive keyboard.

Lol you think thats cheap, i've got a benq keyboard that literally cost like 87p brand new.

MrCoffee said:
But but but....

overview_nokeytop.jpg

it would be pretty sweet to pwn a fool using that thing, lol. how much is it??

I just got a Logitech G15, it is amazing. I'm coming from a saitek eclipse. Unlike the eclipse, the backlighting is equal on all the keys. On the eclipse, it would start bright in the middle, and get dimmer as you moved further out. Backlighting aside, the other features it has simply outclass the eclipse, pure and simple. The LCD screen is programmable (it's actually it's own platform). The macro buttons are even better. Now, in UT2004, instead of having to double tap one of the movement keys to perform a dodge, all I have to do is press the macro key I set up. You can have as many key strokes in a macro as you want, and you can customize delays (set the time and everything) between each keystroke. All in all, it trumps the eclipse. But you gotta make sure you have room for it, it is big. Also, it is heavy (which is a good thing).

Spartan666 said:
it would be pretty sweet to pwn a fool using that thing, lol. how much is it??

$130 apparently. Its because the keys on it weigh differently, so its a more pleasant typing experience. You won't find different-weight keys on a normal keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom