Switching from PC to Laptop... Comparison...

Status
Not open for further replies.
mobility radeon x600 is alot weaker then geforce go 6800/6600 also 4200rpm for the hd is very slow , better go for the 2nd one in my previous reply

Hmmm... Anyone else have any recommendations?...

Would that second one you mentioned run like BF2? HL2?

Hmmm...

I mentioned the Ferrari in the beginning of this thread...

Just convinced my mom to throw down some more money... :)

HERE is the link to it again...

Is it worth it to get that? Or get the one you are recommending?

Spi1lz said:

Is it worth it to get that? Or get the one you are recommending?
absolutely not , the dell i suggested in my first reply have at least 10 times better video card and i think a better processor too , for gaming its the best bang for the $

jeremy said:
absolutely not , the dell i suggested in my first reply have at least 10 times better video card and i think a better processor too , for gaming its the best bang for the $
Costs a bit too much though... =/

Looking for under 2k...

Possibly under 1,500...

first the budget was 2k then went down to 1k then upto 1.5k then even upper to 2k again and now went down again to 1.5k , make up your mind alredy :eek: :angry: :mad:

haha... 1500 ish...

The best deal on a latptop for 1500...

Possibly a 17" as well... Bigger is better

Would want a dvd burner in it... and like a 100 gb HD... And I want it able to play like BF2...

options?

EDIT: I have been looking around, and some laptops come with TV tuners? And remote controls?... Can you actually plug these in to a TV cable connection and run TV through it?

still ,for that budget these 2 i alredy mentioned are the best for gaming
http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/ntbkx56700.asp?v=d
http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/ntbkx57000.asp?v=d

you want too much , with that budget for a gaming laptop youll have to settle for 80gb and a 15.4" and no tv tuner, unless you wanna extend that budget to 1600 and take the 2nd.. then youll have a 17"

edit if you gotta have a tv tuner then take #1 and add the Hauppauge WinTV-PVR-USB2 MCE-Kit - External USB TV-Tuner & Remote , 1570$ total , but #2 still have a better video card..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom