Wmp 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

philly30

Solid State Member
When i am playing a video file and try the fullscreen option the picture goes black and then goes back to the size i had it, for some reason in WMP 10 it won't go into fulscreen mode, i tried reinstalling but i get the same problem, any ideas on what to do

My video card is NVIDIA GEforce mx 420 when i go to the Nvidia driver site, i downloaded the gefroce graphics driver form the list, i assumed that was teh driver i need but when i try to install i get a message saying does not pass windows logo test and it could be harmfull to my system, so i canceled the installation

philly30 said:
My video card is NVIDIA GEforce mx 420 when i go to the Nvidia driver site, i downloaded the gefroce graphics driver form the list, i assumed that was teh driver i need but when i try to install i get a message saying does not pass windows logo test and it could be harmfull to my system, so i canceled the installation

finish the install. almost all nvidia drivers say that. it just mean that they didn't wait for microsuck to certify it.

it's the correct driver. nvidia drivers will work on all modern (after 2001) nvidia's cards.

try drivers...you might not have proper resoultion settings and waht no so you can't view it in full screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom