make my graphics better

Status
Not open for further replies.

harry18

Daemon Poster
right so, i got an ati radeon 9700/9500 pro...128mb, ive OCed my p4 2.8 by 600mhz, and now i wont to OC my vga, ive got the ati catalist controll center, can anyone advise on how i OC it, what i should be aiming to do, ive read some things on it, and the stciky, but im still abit lost.

and if anyone has any other ideas as to how i can improve my dispaly settings, what reoulion i should be running at..ect ect, that would be great, cheers

get ati tool. you should be able to figure out how to change the speeds. make sure u dont go too high or u will get artifacts(BAD). there is an artifact tester window that u should run for about a half hour to make sure ur overclock is stable.

ta matey thats a nice tool, it seems easy, i slid the couter up right, just meesin round to 800mhz and clicked scan for artifacts and it didnt find any imediatly, pehaps there is someone who has used this before and could tell me exactly the best way to do it, thanks, and i dont wanna blow it up, i cant get a temp on it so how shopuld i do it, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom