New Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im home now from a longgg weekend lol and im picking up some more primer and paint tomorrow so look forward to some updates.

Looking good :cool:

What are you going to do with the floppy drive hole? You could always epoxy resin something behind it, Then bondo it closed and sand it flush.

Black doesnt reflect light, So if you want the inside of your case to be a little dim, Paint it black. If you want it really bright inside your case, Paint it white/flat white. I think it will look Nice either way :D

Good luck, and keep the pics comin' :cool:

im going to not even put the floppy part back on its going to be replaced with molded plexi with a black back so its glossy but no floppy, sorta like the flame HP

UPDATE:
I went out today and bought some primer,paint and clear coat along with some sandpaper. Thanks to Canadian tire i only spent about 17$ for it all. here is the stuff i got, anyones past experiances with this is welcomed,by the way the sandpaper is 1200 and 1500 grit
supplies003.jpg

supplies002.jpg

supplies001.jpg

just did a paint job on an ATX case for my Sports room.
I have no Digital camera since I lost it.This is the shittiest quality you have ever seen I bet.Its a 5 year old Webcam LMAO!!!!!!!!
!Before!

?After?

}Inside{

All Black on inside was going to do the cd bay's semi-gloss whit but didnt look good.This is strictly Internet only but plays COD,source when Iam drunk with friends watching the game.Iam on a free dell Keyboard becuase Ive spilled a New Castle :( on my last one.It was 49ers Theme.(original Back n' da day Fan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom