Test your browser

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was testing this out with IE 6, I have the latest security patch up to April 13. The browser didn't crash but it some how crash my router! I lost internet connection, my NIC said the cable was unplugged then it went back to normal but still no connectivity, the test was still running though and maybe it didn't finish because I had no connectivity. Fix the problem though, just had to unplug and replug the modem and router power line. Very weird though.

Yea, with IE6 I've notice when I move my mouse it feels sluggish. Probably was the CPU being used extensively. Couldn't explain why my router crash though, maybe it couldn't handle whatever packet that was coming through.

did you try it again? Im gonna do it right now and watch the cpu usage before the reboot

mine seems to be working... in fact, I am typeing this while the test is running...

(useing firefox)

EDIT:

how long does it take?

this time it lasted about 2 mins, i had the TM open cpu usage went from 1 to 93% before rebooting....I was moving my mouse, then it froze and rebooted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom