Help with errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allie0511

Solid State Member
Ok, this is what's going on....My mother in laws computer somehow strangely lost the whole Windows programs. I re-installed it last night and when I try to access Outlook Express this is the error I get....outlook express could not be started because MSOE.DLL could not be loaded.

When I click on Internet Explorer this is the error I get....Failed to load the Internet Connection wizard helper component.

Microsoft Outlook opens fine but I tried sending a test email and this is the error...And error occurred while attempting to open the windows address book. Unable to find the WAB DLL.

The hard this is I have to find out what's going on on another computer and wait until I get off of work to get back to her computer because I can't access the internet there.
Any detailed explanation of what's going on or what I need to do would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Allie:D

so one day you came in and your pc said missing operating system, you reinstalled, and now your getting errors. Either bad memory or bad hdd.

Yes she could not boot up windows. Couldn't even get past the black screen that gives you the option of starting in regular mode or safe mode. When making a choice, it was saying that Windows could not be found. So that's when I reinstalled it and now the errors listed above are the ones I'm getting when I try to open Outlook for email and tried to access the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom