why case mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
still i find it completely pointless unless trying to get better performace. Id invest in something useful.

i think part of the fun is actully doing it, when you spend alot of money and time makeing a pc, you wanna finish it off nicely,

i spose in car terms its like saying, whats the point in putting a ferrari engine, in a ford mondeo...if that makes sense

It all depends on how obsessive you are with computers. really obsessive ppl obviously have no life... ppl who dont care about what their computer looks like probably have better things to do. (Thats my opinion). no offence.

If you are offended you may PM me and; Discuss the matter, Try and intimidate me by writing in capital letters, keep it all to yourself or accept the fact that ppl have their own opinions :) thank you for your cooperation :)

ur pretty much asking whats the point of anything? whats the point of building a model, planting flowers in ur front yard, painting ur house, buying nice clothes?

everyone does these things and yet we dont question it. modding a case is the same thing. you either enjoy it or want to show it off

its what makes us stand out or be unique. the same with anything

My personal reason is to be unique. Everything I own is modded. Down to my shoes(has new better quality and matching color shoe laces).

armyofswiss said:
still i find it completely pointless unless trying to get better performace. Id invest in something useful.
if u don like it, don do it. its just that simple. if u wanna spend for something else, do it. the end of the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom