Post your Ugliest Wire Management!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ john3, What are you talking about? My HP has it's PSU mounted at the top. :confused:

@ P.P. Mguire, Yeah, I saw that post before I put my hard drive in, and I thought why not give it a shot? My HP case looks like that, but it's not so thin, but it still has the same colour scheme, power button, weird lookin fins.

hp5qk.jpg

EDIT: What do you think I should do to tidy up my cables? The only thing I can think of is sleeving them or using cable ties.

lol, the wires are all bunched up........how is the airflow from the front intake fan, if you have one there. and nice LED Fan.

Yeah my PSU wires are short so it's hard to hide the wires.

I cleaned it up a little bit, but it's still pretty bad. I ran the floppy cable behind the HDD's, and tucked the CD IDE cable under the expansion bays, so that helped a bunch. Then I ziptied the bunches to the expansion bays. It's still clearly visible, but atleast it's neat.

I don't have a front fan, but I have 1 side 80mm, 1 top 80mm, and 1 rear 120mm. My cooling is great, 20*C System temps and 20*C CPU at idle, around 30 - 35*C with a load.

Though my case is greatly restricting the airflow on my 120mm fan. The airflow on it is 77CFM, and when I just plug it in and hold it I can feel the air moving at like 5 feet away, but I can barely feel any air movement in this case. I think I'm going to drill the air holes larger in the rear of the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom