My mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheOtis said:
No........ dosen't look like he rushed it at ha.

i like it, good job.
thanks, iam hoping you guys relize that i couldnty do what i had wanted, the plexiglass ouldnt clear, these case use every little bit of space they have.

I wouldn't have done something that big. Seeing as that is a very nice case.

If I were you, I would have just cut out the little vent at the bottom, and filled that with plexiglass. You won't see in as much, but I think it would look better.

I really hope your going to take your time and clean that up,How far is the name resessed in to the case? Maybe you can take some bondo and fill it in then paint it,That way it won't look so out of place.

yeah i thought of the bondo, iam going to clean the case up tomarrow, i just didnt have a prat for the dremel to do so.

Shumway said:
I really hope your going to take your time and clean that up,How far is the name resessed in to the case? Maybe you can take some bondo and fill it in then paint it,That way it won't look so out of place.
Yea really, it looks messy clean it up. also if the letters arn't THAT deep then just the whole side down if you wanted. Also you don't need a dremel to do all the sanding. I do alot of sanding by hand (surface sanding) because it doesn't cause as much pits as a dremel or sander

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom