Attention NooB Computer Builders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante_Caligari

In Runtime
Attention NooB Computer Builders:

Instead of posting "I am building my first computer, what do I need?/How do I do it?"

I will be more than glad to help you out on building a computer. I keep up on all of the current technology so I know the parts that you need to construct your system within your budget. I will help you out personally via e-mail, review your parts to ensure compatability, and answer any questions you may have.

You may contact me at:
half.past.midnight AT gmail.com

Please, no Spam etc.

Dante_Caligari said:
Attention NooB Computer Builders:

Instead of posting "I am building my first computer, what do I need?/How do I do it?"

I will be more than glad to help you out on building a computer. I keep up on all of the current technology so I know the parts that you need to construct your system within your budget. I will help you out personally via e-mail, review your parts to ensure compatability, and answer any questions you may have.

You may contact me at:
half.past.midnight@gmail.com

Please, no Spam etc.

just for the future if your gonna write your email on a public post like that, write it as half.past.midnight at gmail dot com or something like that. there's spam bug things that crawl the internet and search for email adresses.

dude, thats wat we are here for, filling the empty vessel which is a n00bs brain with knowledge, some people dont want to, and others are glad to ( like myself), no need to ask them to talk to you, after all you may not now some stuff that other people will......

I was going to make a computer building guide actually, with pictures, but I was too eager to put my new parts together when I got them. And now I can't bed stuffed to take them out. I might see if I can when I mod my other computer. If some people need help building a computer, just look out for some computer magazines that have computer building issues.

i think ill make a newb friendly computer building guide.

EDIT: Cyrax if u want we can work on it together, make it very visual and stuff, not just complicated text, PM if u like the idea.

Re: Re: Attention NooB Computer Builders

infiltrator7 said:
just for the future if your gonna write your email on a public post like that, write it as half.past.midnight at gmail dot com or something like that. there's spam bug things that crawl the internet and search for email adresses.

I have about 20 Turkish guys who've added me on MSN, 3 Morrocans, 1 Saudi Arabian guy, 3 from France and 1 hot Spanish chick (I've seen her thru webcam) who initially thought I was a Bisexual female boxer living in Brooklyn. It's either those spam bug things or one of my friends adding my msn to some foreign singles looking for sex sites.. :confused: I don't think I'll ever recover from "i wat to put my pennis upp thru ure *** and out ure noze"

Re: Re: Re: Attention NooB Computer Builders

teh_omar said:
I have about 20 Turkish guys who've added me on MSN, 3 Morrocans, 1 Saudi Arabian guy, 3 from France and 1 hot Spanish chick (I've seen her thru webcam) who initially thought I was a Bisexual female boxer living in Brooklyn. It's either those spam bug things or one of my friends adding my msn to some foreign singles looking for sex sites.. :confused: I don't think I'll ever recover from "i wat to put my pennis upp thru ure *** and out ure noze"

haha. yeah it mighta been your friend but it coulda been a spam crawler thing too.

john3 said:
dude, thats wat we are here for, filling the empty vessel which is a n00bs brain with knowledge, some people dont want to, and others are glad to ( like myself), no need to ask them to talk to you, after all you may not now some stuff that other people will......

I am trying to avoid repetitive posts. In the Buying/Building High Performance Computers forum, there are at least 20 PSU questions, and at least that many "Hi, I'm new and I want to learn how to build a computer." I am just trying to ease up on this repetitiveness.

sounds good to me. i was a nooB and post a thread but now realize i just needed to read more but the repiles i have gotten has really helped a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom