Logitech Z-5500 Vs Logitech Z-5450

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin9

Beta member
Having a hard time making up my mind on which speakers to get. Narrowed it down to these 2 really, but kind of up in the air. The 5500 is cheaper and from what I understand are better?

Wireless rear is kind of nice though. Are the 5450 crap compared to the 5500? I keep going back and forth on this one..

Any advice would be great.

Soundcard is SB X-Fi

Thanks

They are both really good speakers. The wireless is a neat option but keep in mind that each sattelite will need a plugin. I have read numerous reviews about the 5450. They aren't quite on par with the 5500 as far as bass goes, but other than that they are supposedly really good speakers. Each one will suit you quite well.

I would get the 5500's. Ive read many reviews that have said the rear speaker are really fuzzy. Plus, you have to connect each rear speaker to an electrical thing.

I didnt even think about plugging them in for some reason, would be almost as bad as running the wires. Think I will go for the 5500's

Thanks guys!

Kevin9 said:
I didnt even think about plugging them in for some reason, would be almost as bad as running the wires. Think I will go for the 5500's.

That is what I thought. The only situation I would think where they would come in EXTREMELY handy would be if you were building your own entertainment room where you could place outlets in the appropriate loactions. If you are just hooking them up to a computer to play games and listen to music, then I agree; the 5500's.

You're most welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom