Kids Book ...... Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol man when I went to high school they had 1 room of macs... wasn't even in color, granted the pc of the day were 486's(or at least 386's) they were still miles better then those old @ss macs, and they'd only let us use those in english class about once every other month. These things were so old my middle school had better computers, and I'm not joking you. I would have jumped at the chance to work with computers.

As for life choices, your 15? Until you work 40 hours a week you don't really know what your talkin about, and when you work 140 hours a week, I'll respect you. Try this on for size, I was in high school when you were in diapers. I was tearing apart my first computer when you were 6.... I'm not saying your stupid, but you have no experience. I never said life isn't what you make of it, most are choices, and somethings are just fate. I know this all sounds cold but people said simillar things to me when I was your age, and yeah it pis sed me off, but it was the truth.

I didn't mean to sound quite that condescending before, so sorry. Just meant to portray that its insane the difference in what high school was when I went, and what it is now. When I went it was more about survival then about learning. Then again schools around my area growing up was why CA was #48 or 49 on test scores back then.

Also sorry for going so off topic, won't post on this subject again in the pubic forums. That being said Computers are everywhere, you can't go 5 minutes without seeing the result of, or a computer itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom