$4-500 to spend...

Status
Not open for further replies.
so why did you want to upgrade in the first place?! anyways.. so you still want to spend $500 right? which components still work from your old comp that you could reuse?

please talldude consider this i beg you :(. your reasoning seems seriously flawed. trust us, most of us (aside from the straight out fan boys who don't do much with computers other than their own) have seen both sides of the fence. the various AMD builds that have been suggested so far should easily buy you another few years before an upgrade.

Get over your intel. They are way overpriced versus AMD.The semperon
Outperforms some P4's.Just listen to what were saying please.If you dont like our suggestions then dont take them.Go to another place that will tell you the same things.I myself have had about 3 Intel Pc's
and they all suck and were overheating and didnt give the performance I needed.Plus a P3 is freakin retarted why would you spend money on somthing that is already stoneage Technology.

The Biostar m9-6100 has awesome Intergrated GFX's that can play F.e.A.r. at 800x600.

Here's what I'd do,

Upgrade RAM to 1GB, and then with the rest get a video card

Off subj: Man I haven't been on these forums in a long time!

well its working now, but it fries sometimes (i dunno?)

i am 100% sure that i am buying 1GB stick of RAM, so i could have a nice speed boost (1.5 GB total)

when i get a better job, i will get a new system, or until mine actually stops working (it happened to my old one).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom