what do i do after the 30 day trial is up? for my recovery disk

Status
Not open for further replies.

vipercrazed

In Runtime
ok some of you are laughing, i used my compaq restore cd for my new computers OS, go ahead laugh. i didnt feel like spending the $80+ dollars on it.
ill try to register it at the end of the trial, one of my friend got his to work. i was really waiting for vista but it aint gonna be hear for an eternity.
any suggestions on how to keep it? or how to keep all my files and just reinstall the os?
its not like i dont want to buy it im just waiting for the right price

i used the serial key thing, they wont let you install without the key. but i still have to activate it through the internet, but i dont want them to shut me out so im gonna wait till the end of the trial.

dude you dont get it, im trying not to get caught using my old compaq's laptop restore cd, for my new pc's os. i just dont want to have to register it cause i dont think it will let me use it after that cause that same key is being used by my laptop.
i thought you guys knew everything, im trying not to me mean, but when you install windows its ALWAYS a 30 day trial, wether its MCE or SP1 SP2 whatever, it always starts as a trial, then if you register it online your ok

I do get it trust me. 1 Key per computer and TF has regulations on piracy. It isn't piracy in most senses but it is what microsoft considers it. Activate it and take a risk or get a legal key.

activate it. it shouln't go through. now you will have an option to change keys. put your key in and it will go through

o ok so when ibuy one it will just ask me for a new key i got u, could i just reinstall the os after 30 days for another trial and keep all me files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom