XfX or EVGA 7900gtx

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say eVGA. Thier step up program is only good for like 90 days though or something like that.....right?

eVGA's just really reputable, so I'd go with them as my first choice. However, I've personally had no problems with the XFX card I got a few years ago, the thing's solid.

eVGA, but if u dont wanna wait then definitely take the XFX, i dunno why so many people are influenced to hate an XFX because 1 person got a dud card, maybe the guy tried to stick a PCI in a AGP slot cause he was retarted, and everyone went crazy.

i've always heard this "go with EVGA, XFX sucks and they always break down once you play for about a week" i know this has happened before but i've never heard of any recent stories of XFX realy being a bad company.

anyoe with a recent "my xfx card broke on me after a week" story they would like to share?

They're both very solid brands, it's really up to you. Something tells me eVGA is a more solid brand, I'll let you know when my eVGA 7900GT arrives. If it goes badly I'll RMA it and go with XFX.

Brtnboarder495 said:
They're both very solid brands, it's really up to you. Something tells me eVGA is a more solid brand, I'll let you know when my eVGA 7900GT arrives. If it goes badly I'll RMA it and go with XFX.

Oh but evga never goes bad ;) NEVER! YOU HEAR? :p

i think it was during the 6 series which most people complained about XFX and their cards. i wouldn't know though never had one of their cards of evga's. generic brand from china ftw! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom