Stupid parents....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsiboy700

Fully Optimized
Well my parents are offically dumb. They were surfing on my computer and some how got the computer infected to the point where it just shut down and wouldnt boot. Lucky I remembered the windows repair utility on cd and fixed the boot. When I logged in the computer was flipping out telling me a majority of stuff is infected and **** has multiplied, basically just reinstall windows. LMAO! So now I have deleted alot of **** and was wondering if theres any way to make sure I got rid of everything and as far as I know the only thing I cant get rid of is a file called newdotnet6_38.dll. Someone help me!

Well if all your virus scans tell you its fine, it should be fine.

How in the world did you even get a virus from surfing the net, shouldn't your virus program have warned your parents before they downloaded it?

yeah youd think, idk i cant delete the **** thing no matter what. JESUS! I tried the guide but theres no system32 hents its for an older os and besides I cant even move it.

go to run in start menu and type in "msconfig" click on the startup tab and it shows all programs that automatically start up when you turn on your comp and log on your name. make sure that non of files you deleted of viruses found are on that list. i have had to do that to stop them from starting up.

i always run http://housecall.trendmicro.com/ after i get rid of viruses, it will pick up anything that is still there, including any spywares that IT may have. Good luck to you, i hate viruses and all hackers associated with them.............................................

Techtim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom