It's probably a long shot........

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonCrafter

Daemon Poster
It's probably a long shot, but do you guys think it's possible to mod my Alienware case door so that more air gets in? I love the case, but it definitely does not do a good job at cooling.

that's just surprising to hear when you're talking about alienware just considering how spendy they are and stuff. i dont really know alienware cases taht well but my guess is it just like anyother case. if you really wanted to you could probably drill some holes for fans. Or maybe they offer different side panels? or an independent site?

TheOtis said:
that's just surprising to hear when you're talking about alienware just considering how spendy they are and stuff. i dont really know alienware cases taht well but my guess is it just like anyother case. if you really wanted to you could probably drill some holes for fans. Or maybe they offer different side panels? or an independent site?

Well, the case isnt as bad as I made it sound. It cools ok, but there's much more potential with it. I thought if I could mod the door and put some mesh screens in or something it would really help.

cyrax said:
You could make the whole side of your case a huge, huge, filter. :p

That's kinda what I had in mind! :) I still want the intake fan, but the rest of the panel can be mesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom