any1 taken out the reinforce bar in case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
not really, its barely touching in the front of the psu but in the back it's not touching at all

it doesent have any part to do with the psu but it does make the case not to bend because the tsunami is a thin aluminum (i know because i have one) if you want to keep your stuff safe dont take it out. although MAYBE it can be replaced in the backside of the case but i dunno.

really? i thought it had alittle edge at the end tat the psu sat on... idk that might be the back of the case idk... i have a tsunami too and i love it :D

if the case didnt need it i highly dought that TT would have put it in there....leave it there its not hurting you is it ? :p

Avalanch3 said:
if the case didnt need it i highly dought that TT would have put it in there....leave it there its not hurting you is it ? :p

yeah seriously if they didnt need it they would take it out, cause it makes it heavier.

well if your case starts to bend if that bar is taken out... remind me to never buy that case in my life. I think that bar is just put there by the manufacturer in case someone puts extra stress on the case and complains about the quality. There is something called a "margin of safety" - It'd be hard to explain with a computer case so, for example when a bridge is designed they build it 3 times stronger than than it needs to be just for safety. Im not sure if that applies to computer cases but still if that bar is the main thing holding up your case go complain to the company. IMO the actual frame should be strong enough to hold itself together with all the parts. The only way it would bend is if you put a lot of weight on top (not on the sides or bottom.

that is if im looking at the correct support :confused: :p

Keadonen said:
well if your case starts to bend if that bar is taken out... remind me to never buy that case in my life. I think that bar is just put there by the manufacturer in case someone puts extra stress on the case and complains about the quality. There is something called a "margin of safety" - It'd be hard to explain with a computer case so, for example when a bridge is designed they build it 3 times stronger than than it needs to be just for safety. Im not sure if that applies to computer cases but still if that bar is the main thing holding up your case go complain to the company. IMO the actual frame should be strong enough to hold itself together with all the parts. The only way it would bend is if you put a lot of weight on top (not on the sides or bottom.

that is if im looking at the correct support :confused: :p
Technically he whould be right, it is the bar that is above the blue fan going horzontally all throughout the case. I also thought it had a lil tab for it. Well that is atleast for my old case also. Now that I look at mine it doesn't have that bar so I think it might be not needed since my case is REALLY thin aluminum unless it is needed but since I got the case for 50 they just skimped out on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom