Intel or AMD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoLeafClova

Baseband Member
Simple question, but i was really wanting to compare the AMD Athlon 64 3200+ to the Intel Pentium 4 w/ HT Technology 3.2 GHz 800 MHz FSB 512KB Cache

dat wuld be my point to..AMD BUT im too lazy to explain whyy becuse there have been sooo many of these threads. AMD is bang on for the buck if that quote means nething...hope i helped a lil lol:D

eh well.... if ur willing to spend ur money, u should get the intel. I think the extreme edition would own the AMD 3200 64 bit. If you wanted to get the AMD 64 FX, then i would get the FX instead of the intel 3.2 extreme edition,

No, do not go for the extreme edition. It's just a waste of money; I mean $930?! It's not even close to being better than any of the 64's regardless when it comes down to money. Intel's just trying to make money with the same chips with "hype names".

yup yup... amd for this matter and yes the EE chip is a waste of money, silly intel, you're funny, trying to make a chip to keep up with our lovely AMD.. well you came close, but i'm not paying for you, i went with progressive, i have a choice!

Get the amd. It costs less and they perform side by side with each other. Don't let intel's Extreme edition Gold platinum series bull sway your decision. That just doesn't do too much for performance. It's there to bring in the extra $200.

You'll hear both ways in forums and everywhere else. It's really up to the buyer if they want to spend more on a name.

It's up to you.

P.S. I didn't mean to offend the intel lovers out there.:)

well i mean ive had intel all my life and i like them. I always want to try new stuff so the next time i upgrade im gonna try AMD. I guess when i upgrade too, all processors will be 64 bit but thats a long way and just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom