- Removable motherboard tray.

- 10 drive bays
- Color-coordinated CD-ROM & floppy drive covers
a. 4 external 5.25"
b. 2 external 3.5"
c. 4 internal 3.5"
- Rubber mounting grommets in hard drive trays

- Built-in washable air filter

I would suggest either the Thermaltake Shark, Armor, or the ANTEC P180. I was going to get the shark till i noticed that the P180 had 6+ fans and there moovable...that means you can position your larger top fan on ur CPU and your other large one on ur GPUs (SLI) or on your HDD (mine are three WD 100gb Raptors @ 10,000 rpm...reason for this is one for the system and proformance driven programs, one for music and movies....LIMEWIRE r0cks!....and one for World of Warcraft and Patches and Add-ON UIs, a lil large but VERY efficient in RAID)

The thing i really like about the Armor and the Kandalf is that is has 1 12cm fan for intake, and 3 (!) for exhaust. my theroy is that is good to get cool air in, but even better to take hot air out!

The tsunami on the other hand has 1 12cm fan and a 9cm fan for intake, and 1 12cm fan for exhaust.

What do you guys think about that. I want something i can put on my desk so i can see it. weight isnt really going to be that much of a problem because i dont plan on taking it EVERYwhere i go so.

I just want very good air flow and to look cool!

GuitarFreak1857 said:
yea but which mobo do you have, different cable lengths....

Same as you, Ultra-D. The SATA cables that come with it are pretty long, I have loads extra sitting in a spare drive bay. But the architecture of my case is a little different than yours.

How hard is it to get the top panel off of the Tsunami case to install the PSU?... Because i plan on going with the OCZ 520 Powerstream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom