Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
i already have a cd-drive and hardrive in my computer but when i try to put the floppy drive in when i go to turn it on the light only goes orange and it doesn't turn the monitor on

wait... what? you're saying that your computer will boot up fine without appy drive, but when there is a floppy in there, is doesn't start up or what?

well it wont boot up if iu have another harddrive in there either i think its a power problem but im just trying to find out what other people think it might be

you check the jumpers on the drives lately? changes are they're telling your system that they're both the master drive... change one to slave see what happens...

you check the jumpers on the drives lately? changes are they're telling your system that they're both the master drive... change one to slave see what happens...

yea i almost had ther same problem as u with my 2 drives cd-rw and cd-rom. They were both slaves so it would reconize 1 but not the other. But check those little jumpers on the back and it should be good.. Also a power problem? a floppy uses how many watts 2 or 3?

it handles 250 watts and the hardrive is on master because uts not on the same jumpers as the other hardrive is i know all that stuff but im just confused maybe to much power to out put and not anough ower to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom