Will they work?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No or badly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
cheers shumway will look into it. the thermaltake big typhoon has 6 heat pipes is that good?

lol no one voting? :(

Yeah thats the main reason i asked about it. I was just wondering which of the 2 in the poll were better.

Thermaltake Typhoon best CPU heatsink
CNPS9500 close tie with the typhoon

Top 2 on my list

the Big Typhoon is probably about the best HSF you can get, any better and you would be looking at water cooling. the typhoon beats the CNPS9500 by a couple of degrees and it is cheaper. when i run my x2 at 2.5ghz@1.4v it idles between 25-27 degrees and will not go above 38-39 degrees c, the AS5 hasn't even "worn in" yet.

edit: whoops forgot to mention i'm using the typhoon ;)

i personally think that the Big Typhoon is more effective from many peoples posts on temps and the fans they use, most the big typhoon.

Off Topic: i just realized that my Intel Pentium 3 is actually decent for its age ( 6 years running on 7). It handles A LOT which minimal lagging.
Currently im running, 2 antivirus programs, 1 Spyware program, 1 Fire wall, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Mozilla, MSN, iTunes, and Limewire, and its running REALLY WELL! props to the mult-tasking ability of the intel. its 733MHz so....and the FSB is like no more than 200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom