• EVGA 133-K8-NF41

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Abit KN8 NF4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like my logitech mouse, piece of crap. When ever I move it fast it jumps all over the place and to the other side of the screen. I vote Razer.

Logitech are crap, they make crap mice, i'm not a razor fanboy or anything but i'd rather game with a microsoft mouse than a logitech, infact I did for about 2 years.
Logitech mice are heavy, ugly, and uncomfortable in the hand and the buttons really suck.

I have the LE diamondback now and i couldn't be happier with it, very low contact friction, supurb buttons. The mouse is very sensitive which takes a little getting used to but trus be once you do you wont want to go back.

as for features etc WTF? this is gaming we're taking about, you need a wheel and two buttons.

003 said:
the g5 is vs the copperhead, not the diamondback. The diamondback is vs the mx518, both are 1600dpi. the g5 and the copperhead are 2000dpi. the copperhead has 1000hz polling for 1ms response, and the g5 has 500hz polling for 2ms response. I ordered a copperhead the other day, should be here this week some time.

like any of that really matters when you're limited to the frequency of the USB port. :rolleyes:

I recommend the G5. not only is it a high performance mouse, but it is also easier to hold because of its shape.

the only downside I can think of is it's only for right handers (though I don't know anybody who uses a mouse with their left hand)

but anyway, after using a G5 for a while, I don't like using other mice (except for maybe an MX-5XX mouse or similar)

Logitech for me. always been. G5 is great except the scroll wheel. its too big and wont really stay in the center. even if u slightly touched the wheel, it scrools. so it's annoying sometimes. i prefer the MX518 or MX500 scrool wheel. but overall, its a great mouse.

MrCoffee said:
Logitech are crap, they make crap mice, i'm not a razor fanboy or anything but i'd rather game with a microsoft mouse than a logitech, infact I did for about 2 years.
Logitech mice are heavy, ugly, and uncomfortable in the hand and the buttons really suck.

I have the LE diamondback now and i couldn't be happier with it, very low contact friction, supurb buttons. The mouse is very sensitive which takes a little getting used to but trus be once you do you wont want to go back.

as for features etc WTF? this is gaming we're taking about, you need a wheel and two buttons.

I agree, I go out and pay 30 dollars for a mx318 and expect it to be at least decent. Instead I get this steaming pile of crap they packed and priced 30 dollars when I could have made something more useful myself. I would rather have any other brand imaginable then this POS mouse.

Problems : During gaming, when I shoot with right click, the button just randomly stops working, causing huge problems in intense fire fights.

Response BLOWS.

Clicking just stops working sometimes, causing me to re plug in the mouse into the USB.

My old m$ mouse that was $20 worked so much better then this one, and I didn't expect much from it either, but it blows this one away for sure.

I also have a logitech wireless keyboard. BIG BIG BIG! mistake. I know it's one on the cheap side, but come on, do you have to make the f'n keyboard disconnect and stop typing every half hour? The wireless connector is like, 4 inches away from the keyboard, and batteries are on high.

I have the Diamondback, Copperhead and a G5. lol I know... why so many? Well, I bought the Dback first, then bought the Copperhead. The G5 I won as a door prize at a conference. Pretty cool.

Anyway... The diamondback is cool... But the Copperhead is better. Not sure why you wouldn't want the copperhead. But, the G5 & Copperhead are neck -n- neck. I do understand were people say, larger hands = G5 - smaller hands = Copperhead. I've got medium sized hands and i'm comfortable with both.

If you like both of them the same, then you should use the copperhead, it is slightly more accurate. It has a 1000Hz polling rate (1ms response), and the G5 has a 500HZ polling rate (2ms response).

I have the Razor. It takes some gettng used to with that pointer moving at the speed of light!!! With a selected sensitivity of 3.5 that razor is way fast! Yikes! Either mouse will be good, bye the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom