Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we should start a "Post Your Ugliest Wire Management" thread.:p

@nitestick, Nice rig but I think a bit of tiding up is in order then post back. Good start and it has a lot of potential.;)

@NOGA, Wow dude that looks great. Can we see the finished product?

@Mentali$T... not all my wires go though their just the ones that needs to be.

Scoob

yea thought so was just being stupid. scoob do u think u could post in how u did the floor of ur case it looks lush and would be good if i could do the same in my case. if u can would u b able to post it in my thread called "modded your case?" thanks!

lol i started to explain myself last night but my pc froze because i was trying to burn-in at a lower voltage at 2.7ghz. anywaythe only reason its so messy at the moment is i basically had to unbundle everything to get my motherboard out to install the typhoon. thats just a quick job. i'll buy some cable ties today and tighten the bundle at the top and pull them out of the way, tigthen the bundle on the left and attach it to the side of the case and i'll see if i can run the bundle at the front right down towards the back of the case which would be so much easier if the molex for the IDE hdd wasn't on the opposite side to the SATA power on the other 2 :(

inside.jpg

Haven't sleeved cables yet so havent done much with it...

Not bad...but aren't you suppose to put the ram into the same color slots, to utilize dual channel?

The manual said 1 and 2 or 3 and 4 so i guess not

ohh and I am waiting to sleeve because im getting the Zalman 9500 and the Zalman vb700-cu

100_0156.jpg

my wonderful management behind my desk lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom